2023: Top ranked in the nation
Continuing to strive for innovative, fresh and thoughtful design
The architecture industry is a very large field, and many multidisciplinary design firms like Page also offer engineering and other services. Industry rankings are esteemed as useful benchmarking tools for determining the overall growth and expertise in the trends defining the profession.
Page is pleased to be listed in one of the first rankings released in 2023. According to Building Design + Construction (BD+C) Magazine, we are the #1 Federal Government Architecture and AE Firm.
Our U.S. Consulate General in Hermosillo, Mexico, on which we collaborated with Richard Kennedy Architects, received special recognition as an award recipient in the civic/government building category from The Chicago Athenaeum’s prestigious 2022 American Architecture Awards for innovative design leadership and pioneering architectural vision. The awards are recognized as some of the nation’s highest public awards for new architecture and urban planning by the most prominent architecture firms in the United States.
Additionally, our U.S. Embassy in Niamey, Niger, on which we collaborated with Miller Hull Architects, was awarded the Engineering News Record Global Best Projects Award for Best Project Government Building.
Last year, BD+C listed Page in the 2022 Top Ten of Top 100 A/E firms, and in multiple sectors. To see BD+C’s rankings by sector, scroll down.
Additionally, the firm was ranked #22 in the 2022 Architectural Record Top 300 rankings of architecture and design firms. We were also included in Interior Design (ID) Giants Top 30 and Engineering News Record’s (ENR) Top 100 Design Firms rankings.
Other publications also included Page in their 2022 rankings. Consulting-Specifying Engineer (CSE) News Magazine ranked Page in the Top 30 of its MEP (Mechanical Engineering Plumbing) 2022 Giants.
These research efforts rank companies by revenue in millions of dollars for services performed in the previous year. Firms are asked to provide total revenue, as well as breakdowns between domestic and international revenue and between architectural design revenue and other service revenue.
To see the other firms in the 2022 Architectural Record Top 300 rankings, click here.
To see the other firms in the 2022 Interior Design Magazine Giants rankings, click here.
To see the other firms in the 2022 Engineering News Record’s Top Design Firms rankings, click here.
To see the other firms in the 2022 BD+C Top 100 A/E firms rankings, click here.
- BD+C Federal Government Sector – No. 1
- BD+C Data Center Sector Top 5
- BD+C Government All Government Buildings Work Sector Top 15
- BD+C Local Government Sector Top 40
- BD+C Veterans Administration (VA) Facility Sector Top 15
- BD+C Healthcare Sector Top 15
- BD+C Healthcare Hospitals Sector Top 10
- BD+C Healthcare Medical Office Buildings, (Dental Offices) Sector Top 30
- BD+C Healthcare Outpatient Facilities Sector Top 25
- BD+C Hospitality All Hospitality Facilities Work (Hotels, Resorts, Casinos) Sector Top 40
- BD+C Hospitality Hotel, Resorts Sector Top 35
- BD+C Industrial Sector Top 10
- BD+C Multifamily Sector Top 50
- BD+C Multifamily Senior Living Facilities Sector Top 15
- BD+C Office – All Office Building Work Sector Top 15
- BD+C Office – Buildings / Core + Shell Sector Top 10
- BD+C Office – Workplace / Interior Fitouts Sector Top 20
- BD+C Parking Structures Sector Top 5
- BD+C Science & Technology (S+T) Facilities – All S+T Buildings Work Sector Top 25
- BD+C Science & Technology — Laboratories Sector Top 20
- BD+C Sports Facilities/Stadiums/Recreation Facilities Sector Top 20
- BD+C University / College Facilities Sector Top 15