Empowering Your Career Through Storytelling
Earlier this fall, we were proud to sponsor the AIA Dallas Women in Architecture Committee (WiA) Empowering Conference. “The Empowering Conference gave women and men in the DFW-area design industry a great opportunity to listen to nationally and internationally recognized speakers discuss leadership as well as career and business development,” says Annelie Persson Call, Page Associate Principal and Vice Chair of AIA Dallas WiA.
The Empowering Conference speakers included Page Principal Wendy Heger who lead an interactive session on how to use your own story to build your future in the architecture profession. Page Principal Beth Carroll also took part in the day’s panel discussions. Topics ranged from gaining desired work experience and establishing goals to general advice for a leading successful careers.
Pleased with the more than 150 attendees and numerous Dallas firms supporting the event, Beth noted, “I was impressed by those who shared their experiences and the positive impacts they are creating.” Wendy, who traveled from Houston to participate, concurred, “It was inspiring to hear stories from women who are overcoming obstacles to follow their dreams.”
- AIA Austin Leadership Collective Celebrates Graduation
- "Shape the Conversation" Succeeds
- Texas Standard Interviews Page Principal Wendy Dunnam Tita
- 3/3: Corporate Design Trends Explained
- 3/3: Women Leaders Share Insights
- Houston to Atlanta: Women in Architecture
- 3/3: Three Page Women on Women in Architecture