Signed Into Law: New University of Houston Medical School
The governor of the state of Texas has signed legislation to create a medical school at the University of Houston. It will be Page's third medical school project in the past three years.
The other two medical schools in the Page portfolio are the Dell Medical School at the University of Texas at Austin and the Sam Houston State College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Page has a long and award-winning history with the University of Houston. Currently, the Arts and Architecture Garage + Studios is under construction. Two student life projects, the Cougar Place Student Housing and Cougar Woods Dining Hall, have enhanced campus life by creating the vibe of a small community set among the urban environs of Houston. And, two athletic development projects have helped strengthen the university's civic connection with Houstonians, TDECU Stadium and the Guy V. Lewis Basketball Development Facility.
To read more about the University of Houston's objective for the medical school and the process of receiving legislative approval, click here.
- Breaking Ground on a Ground-up Medical School
- A New Educational Mission: Medical Access for All
- AAMC 2017 Conference: Learn Serve Lead
- Dell Medical School Specialty Clinics Open
- Creative Thinking in Complex Environments: Conversations in the Garden
- Page Presents at SXSWedu Learn By Design
- Page Sponsors Event Honoring Dell Medical School Leaders