An Eye for Design
Page Senior Designer Jason Wilkins won a Gold Award in this year's annual Graphis Design Competition for his poster titled “Design in the Middle: Making Our Mark.” Jason designed it as a pro bono project for his alma mater, The University of Arkansas, in support of their inaugural semester of the new BFA Graphic Design program.
“Our approach was simple,” Jason said. “We used the title of the exhibition as the concept for the poster.” It was created using silk-screening with two different colors on black paper and was displayed at the exhibition opening accompanied by several other posters.
Graphis has been the preeminent international publication and competition institution for the graphic arts for years so winning this competition is a great accomplishment and well-deserved recognition. Congratulations, Jason!
- Page Supports Energy Conservation Through Winning Design
- Making Montessori Education More Accessible For All
- Converting Lessons Into Awards: Jordan Moses
- Taking WELLness to Another Level: Kaitlin Jones
- Mixed Media: Renovations at A School of Architecture
- 3/3: Design Advocacy for School Safety
- Green Trends in Higher-Ed Design