Association for Learning Environments
Last week, Pagers attended the 2018 Association for Learning Environments (A4LE) in Waco, Texas.
Dillon Brady, Assistant Superintendent - Facilities & Construction at Cypress Fairbanks Independent School District in Houston, was honored with the Southern Region Planner of the Year Award. Page Associate Principal Jim Brady is Dillon’s father and a former A4LE Planner of the Year Award recipient, was there to celebrate with his son.
Page Principal Wendy Heger also attended the conference to talk about the High School for Law and Justice. Designed in association with DLR Group, the High School for Law and Justice is a magnet school that provides dedicated academic support to students interested in pursuing careers in law and law enforcement.
The 115,502-square-foot, three story building is organized by distinct learning centers of law and justice and the core shared classes of the two disciplines.
The new facility features student-centered design with multiple spaces for collaboration such as research and breakout areas. Students will benefit from the courtroom, law library and more than 15 learning centers for teaching crime scene investigations, fire technology, legal studies and emergency communications.
- UH Garage + Studios Going Up
- Collin College's New Wylie Campus Breaks Ground
- Culinary Arts Center Breaks Ground
- 3/3: Financing the Education of Future Employees
- Nurturing Resiliency through Relationships
- Creating Space to Learn: New Culinary Arts Facility to Open
- New Student Facilities Open In Time for Fall Semester