Bay Area Regional Medical Center is Expanding
The Houston BizBlog featured an article about the expansion of the Bay Area Regional Medical Center.
The Bay Area Regional Medical Center opened in July 2014, and construction for further development is set to begin in May. Page is designing the hospital’s expansion, which will double the amount of treatment rooms and complete a build out of three floors.
You can read the full article here.
- Bay Area Regional Medical Center to open this month
- Bay Area Regional Medical Center: Built on Strength. Structure. Physicians. Community.
- Culinary Arts Center Breaks Ground
- Creating Space to Learn: New Culinary Arts Facility to Open
- Masonry and the Patient Experience in Healthcare Facilities
- Celebrating Community Healthcare Support with Houston Methodist
- Transforming An Urban Core: Discovery Green's Ten Year Anniversary