Booming Austin airport has its busiest month ever
Even USA Today has noticed the peak volume of passengers streaming through the Austin Bergstrom International Airport lately, reporting that the airport recently recorded its busiest month ever. Many of those passengers are going through the Page-designed Barbara Jordan terminal, which reflects Austin’s unique character, culture and heritage.
Airports play even larger roles today in professional and personal decisions on what city to call home, and travelers have more choices regarding their layovers. Therefore, it's extremely important for airports to be able to function efficiently and also offer attractive amenities for flyers.
To see the USA Today article, click here.
Ben Mutzabaugh, USA Today
- Page Aviation Project Wins National Design-Build Award
- Austin-Bergstrom International (ABIA): Planning the Airport of the Future
- ABIA Receives National Award
- It's A "Steel" Of An Award For ABIA Terminal East Infill
- Winners of Commercial Real Estate Awards
- Honored Again at the SARA Awards
- Looking Skyward