Casework: Contributing viable solutions to the healthcare industry
Beth Carroll, principal at Page, shares her expertise in how casework can improve design in the healthcare industry. Casework is an industry of its own that collaborates with professionals in the healthcare industry, architects and engineers to optimize the caregiver work process.
Beth has extensive healthcare facility planning and design experience that includes renovation, expansion, and new construction projects of non-profit, government and proprietary multi-hospital systems across the nation. As a registered architect with LEED AP and EDAC Accreditation, Beth is highly skilled in creating and promoting a collaborative atmosphere that instills the creation of physical environments devoted to the well-being of its occupants, flexibility and sustainability through analytical research paralleled with creative design solutions.
To view Beth's article in Medical Construction and Design, click here.
- New Women, Children's Hospital to Serve Austin
- Healthcare Facility Trends To Watch Today
- Sound Matrix: An Acoustical Design Case Study
- Brainy Building
- Upgrading Aging Mental Hospital To Brain Health Campus
- Breaking Ground on a Ground-up Medical School
- A New Educational Mission: Medical Access for All