Congratulations to Our Newest Fellow
New York City. St. Patrick’s Cathedral. Investiture ceremony for elevation to Fellow of the American Institute of Architects (FAIA). Wendy Dunnam Tita, Page Principal and Interior Architecture Director was one of the proud honorees. As a Fellow, Wendy is now identified as having achieved an unparalleled level of professional prestige in the architecture industry.
After the ceremony, Wendy shared, “I was truly honored to be invested with the 2018 College of Fellows of the American Institute of Architects and look forward to the “charge” given during the ceremony, that is to do “more” for the profession. It is a responsibility I take on eagerly, to continue to participate not only in creating architecture and design that I am proud of, but to be a part of contributing to making our profession more, equitable, diverse and inclusive through culture and action.”
She was nominated in the Design category, which supports architects who promote the aesthetic, scientific and practical efficiency of the profession. As an architect of interior spaces, Wendy champions the conversation between design, craft and people to advance and nurture this essential collaboration, and to enrich the human experience of architecture and its making.
Recent work in her impressive portfolio includes the Ottobock North America headquarters, 2902 at The W Residences, and The University of Texas System Administration Building. She is currently working on Fountain Place Residences, a sibling highrise to the iconic green obelisk in Dallas, and The Ruby Hotel, the first boutique hospitality project in downtown Round Rock, Texas.
Wendy also serves as AIA Austin Chapter president and revived the long-dormant AIA Austin Women in Architecture committee, which subsequently received statewide attention. She also co-founded an AIA Austin emerging leadership program as part of her ongoing efforts to mentor young architects and has served as an adjunct lecturer at The University of Texas at Austin School of Architecture.
- Prioritizing Sustainability throughout the Architecture Profession
- Wendy Dunnam Tita Elevated to AIA College of Fellows
- Positions on AIA Issues: James M. Wright
- Celebrating Our Newest Fellows
- Pagers Elected As AIA Fellows
- Page Welcomes...
- Firm Of The Year Award
- 2902 At The W Residences
- 2nd Street District Master Plan
- 70 Rainey
- Aldrich Multifamily Residences at Mueller
- AMLI on 2nd
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport Barbara Jordan Terminal
- Covered Bridge
- CSC Financial Services Group Headquarters
- Dell Medical School at The University of Texas at Austin
- Fountain Place Residences
- Graves Dougherty Hearon & Moody
- Greater Texas Foundation Headquarters
- Mueller Multifamily Residences
- Torcasso Residence
- West Plano Village Leasing & Amenities