Control Building Design Process
Jeff Willis presents five key considerations when siting and planning control building facilities on midstream natural gas processing plants. These principles are also applicable to control buildings and network operations centers for natural gas processing and petroleum refining sites.
To view them, click here.
This article was originally published in Petroleum Review, July 2012.
Jeffrey S. Willis, PE, LEED AP
- 3 Experts in 3 Minutes: Trends in Training Centers
- Emergent Design
- The Essential Steps for Bringing a Facility Project to Market Quickly
- Washington County Picks Page for 911 Center Design
- BD+C Magazine: Data Centers Keep Cool While Staying Hot
- Critical Power: Hospitals and Data Centers
- Cover Story: 'Metro Security' in Security Today