Dedication of New US Embassy in Islamabad
The U.S. Department of State has announced the dedication of the first phase of its new embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan, adding yet another overseas project for the federal government to the Page portfolio.
This is one of many U.S. Department of State collaborations with contractor B.L. Harbert International that Page has undertaken. This phase includes a chancery and office annex, a service support annex, a warehouse, a utility building and parking structure. It incorporates numerous sustainable features to conserve resources and reduce operating costs.
Page is the architect of record and Yost Grube Hall Architecture is the design architect. The entire project is targeting LEED Silver.
To view the US State Department announcement, click here.
- Congratulations to 2018 Newly Licensed Professionals
- The Fifth Step in Creating a Net Zero Building: Putting It All Together
- The Fourth Step in Creating a Net Zero Building: Evaluating Energy Measures
- The Third Step in Creating a Net Zero Building: Identifying & Evaluating Energy Saving Strategies
- The Second Step in Creating a Net Zero Building: Creating the Energy Team
- The First Step in Creating a Net Zero Building: Establishing An Energy Goal
- Raising The Bar: UCCS Village at Alpine Valley