Design Retreat 2017
Every spring, Page designers from across the country participate in a two-day retreat, and this week the group gathered in our Houston office. Discussions ranged from the implementation of our Materials Matter program to our monthly Third Thursday design presentations. The annual retreat is an opportunity for leaders to discuss important projects and how the firm is contributing to the design dialogues in our communities as well as goals for future growth and evolution.
For Wendy Dunnam Tita, Principal and Interior Architecture Director, the retreat is something she always looks forward to attending. "It is a refreshing moment for us to access and engage the talent across our firm," she says. "I am then able to be an ambassador and share the stories and tools with all of our designers."
- Making Montessori Education More Accessible For All
- Converting Lessons Into Awards: Jordan Moses
- Taking WELLness to Another Level: Kaitlin Jones
- Mixed Media: Renovations at A School of Architecture
- 3/3: Design Advocacy for School Safety
- Green Trends in Higher-Ed Design
- Physical Environment and Brain Health