Designing Women at the Architecture Center Houston
"From Ray Eames to Zaha Hadid, women have always had an unmistakable voice and presence in the world of architecture. That's being celebrated at the Architecture Center Houston this fall, with an exhibition on 'Women in Architecture.'" A recent article in the Houston Chronicle presents more information about the exhibit and features a submission by Page Principal and Interior Design Director, Marissa Yu.
Page is the primary sponsor of this exhibit, which will have its opening reception on Thursday, October 9, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. and runs through Jan. 16, 2015.
"Designing Women at the Architecture Center Houston," by Sarah Rufca. Houston Chronicle, 9/30/14.
- Breaking Down Barriers for Young Women in STEM
- Empowering Your Career Through Storytelling
- AIA Austin Leadership Collective Celebrates Graduation
- AIA Fellowship & Storytelling
- Hillary Rosenwald Joins Women In Healthcare's Board of Directors
- "Shape the Conversation" Succeeds
- Texas Standard Interviews Page Principal Wendy Dunnam Tita