ENR’s 2017 Top Design Firms
Page ranks as a top firm Engineering News & Record’s (ENR) 2017 Top 500 Design Firms. The annual list ranks the 500 largest U.S.-based design firms both publicly and privately held, based on design-specific revenue. Our diverse portfolio and range of engineering services is increasingly positioning us at the forefront of the profession. Page ranks 42 in the Top 50 Designers in International Markets and the firm ranks 76 in the Top 100 Pure Designers.
Page earned its rankings with multi-phased projects that required expertise in efficient and highly integrated engineering systems, such as the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport Terminal East Infill recognized by the American Institute of Steel Construction with a 2017 IDEAS award and the million-square foot RagingWire greenfield data center currently wrapping up construction. Page also provided civil, electrical, mechanical, structural and plumbing engineering on award-winning projects such as Healthcare for the Homeless-Houston and as well as the University of Texas at Dallas Brain Performance Institute and Driscoll Children’s Specialty Clinics.
See full list of ENR's 2017 Top 500 Design Firms here.
- Page Among Top 2017 MEP GIANTS
- Integrating Teams for Success
- Page Among Top 30 Architecture Firms in the U.S. in 2017
- Page Project Wins Best Hotel Award
- Page Expands Engineering Service With Geothermal Capabilities
- ENR Texas & Louisiana’s 2017 Top Design Firms
- Run From The Water: AIA Storm Surge & Flooding Symposium