FIRST LOOK: VA Dallas Long-Term Care Spinal Cord Injury Facility
The Long-Term Care Spinal Cord Injury Facility (LT-SCI) at the VA Dallas campus was planned and designed to provide a home for multiple generations of veterans with spinal cord injuries (SCI) of varying degrees of severity.
Read the article "FIRST LOOK: VA Dallas Long-Term Care Spinal Cord Injury Facility" & view the slide show at the Healthcare Design Magazine website.
- Serving the Brave: Austin VA Outpatient Clinic
- Austin VA Clinic: Role in Veterans' Mental Health in Texas
- Real Estate Journal: FIRMSPACE Plants Co-working Flag in Denver
- Texas Made / Texas Modern: The House and the Land
- Review: Where People And Performance Meet
- Architect Magazine: James Wright, AIA Director-at-Large Candidate Positions
- Covering Texas Architect Magazine