First Look: Travis Co. DA's office tower to break ground downtown soon
The Travis County District Attorney is creating a new footnote in Page's history book. In the 1930s, an earlier iteration of the firm called Page Brothers designed the Travis County Courthouse, which stands across the street from the site of the new Travis County District Attorney's office. The DA's office is being designed by Page, and will include an underground tunnel connecting it to the courthouse annex building.
Read the full story about how Page is coming full circle in Austin, written by Robert Grattan of the Austin Business Journal, here.
Robert Grattan, Austin Business Journal
- America E. Alva
- Daniel Brooks
- Robert E. Burke
- Michael W. Henry, Jr.
- Robert L. Hill, Jr.
- Joel A. Holder
- Chad R. Johnson
- Denny Kumm
- Jill Kurtz
- Alan Lampert
- Christopher Lee
- Diane Rincon
- Talmadge Smith
- Lawrence W. Speck
- Wendy Dunnam Tita
- David B. Weiss
- Cheryl A. White
- Kathy Wilson
- Anthony P. Wright
- AIA Austin Leadership Collective Celebrates Graduation
- Austin-Bergstrom International (ABIA): Planning the Airport of the Future
- Pagers at AIA Austin's Summer Conference
- AIA Austin Honors Page with Design Awards
- Pager's Appointment Provides Opportunities
- Education Building at ACC Round Rock Breaks Ground
- Page Multifamily Project Certified LEED® Platinum; Awarded AEGB 1 Star Rating