Flipping for Student Success
Jim Brady, Page Associate Principal and expert in PK-14 education, has pointed out the need to update a timeless element of education. It has long been overlooked, despite its importance in creating effective learning environments in the 21st century. Jim has data and case studies showing the effectiveness of an evolved educational approach focusing on this element and was asked by School Planning & Management Magazine to share his knowledge on the topic.
Jim is more qualified than many to speak on effective learning environments, He has four decades of various roles in the field of education from architect and planner to educator and practitioner. Jim's career has centered on collaborative models for development of strategic and facility plans, development of educational specifications focused on teaching and learning strategies, and leadership development.
To read Jim's views in the article, click here.
- Unique Montessori Campus Recognized with National Design Award
- Architect Magazine: Making Montessori Education More Accessible For All
- Disasters—and Bad Architecture—Can Affect Human Happiness and Productivity
- Nurturing Creative, Independent and Resilient Learners
- AAMC 2017 Conference: Learn Serve Lead
- Continuing Our Education: "Structured" Learning Opportunity
- Page Presents at SXSWedu Learn By Design