Fostering Equitable Spaces: UniversALL Design 2020 Symposium
The Page Foundation is pleased to announce UniversALL Design 2020 Symposium focused on shared community benefits of inclusivity in all elements of spaces: physical, digital, social, and attitudinal.
Sessions will be held in multiple venues along Second Street to raise participant awareness of how environments can foster access, participation, and inclusion for people of all abilities. The symposium also will provide experiential learning activities for participants to gain personal knowledge of challenges many face accessing and engaging in public spaces, information, and activities.
On March 30-31, 2020, architects, planners, developers, policy makers, educators, advocacy groups, design consultants, contractors, public administrators, and students will participate in this event designed to heighten a national conversation of shared benefits of universal design and inclusive planning. To learn more about the event, click here.
*Lead Image Courtesy Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- UniversALL Design 2020: Promoting Universal Accessibility
- Congratulations to 2019 Newly Licensed Professionals
- How Green Space Can Spur Economic Development
- Evolution in Government Facility Designs
- Human Centered Design
- How Design Can Improve Substandard Housing
- Portuguese Pritzkers: Learning from The Masters