Groundbreaking for new Southside VA clinic
Today, ground broke on another U.S. Department of Veterans Administration clinic designed by Page, this one in the Southside area of Birmingham, AL. This project will include a new outpatient services clinic along with a 2,300 space parking garage.
Page is also affiliated with VA clinics in Austin, Dallas and Reno.
To see recent coverage in the Birmingham Business Journal, click here.
Bryan Davis, Birmingham Business Journal
- Beth Carroll
- Lan Chen
- Brad Cheshire
- Gene Curtis
- Britt C. Feik
- Mattia J. Flabiano III
- Sterling Harle
- William (Buck) Kinman
- Crystal McMahon
- Robert Morris
- Ricardo Muñoz
- Monica O. Serowski
- VA Primary Care Facility Achieves LEED Silver Certification
- Transforming An Urban Core: Discovery Green's Ten Year Anniversary
- 2400 Nueces Wins Green Award
- Page Multifamily Project Certified LEED® Platinum; Awarded AEGB 1 Star Rating
- New Hospital Brings "Next Generation" Healthcare to the Houston Bay Area
- Reaching for the Stars - 2400 Nueces Grabs Four
- 2400 Nueces Featured in AEGB Sustainability Case Study