HBJ Features Page Among Architecture Firms Increasing Revenue Despite Energy Slump
Following the publication of its 2017 Top Architecture Firm Rankings, Houston Business Journal (HBJ) took a second look at how firms are diversifying to increase local billings. Page was among the featured firms that actually increased revenue from 2016 to 2017 despite the continued energy slump.
Principal Julie Rusk spoke with HBJ about our focus on international work, notably a significant housing project in Costa Rica, and our efforts to secure projects resulting from Houston’s educational bonds this year. Rusk emphasized that diversification has been necessary as last year billings focused on energy projects and healthcare, including the recently completed Houston Methodist Woodlands hospital.
See full article here.
- The Fifth Step in Creating a Net Zero Building: Putting It All Together
- The Fourth Step in Creating a Net Zero Building: Evaluating Energy Measures
- The Third Step in Creating a Net Zero Building: Identifying & Evaluating Energy Saving Strategies
- The Second Step in Creating a Net Zero Building: Creating the Energy Team
- The First Step in Creating a Net Zero Building: Establishing An Energy Goal
- Masonry and the Patient Experience in Healthcare Facilities
- Leading The Way in Enhanced Energy Transfer Applications