Honor Award Presented to TFC Commissioners
At the December meeting of the Texas Facilities Commission Commissioners, Page Senior Associate Ryan Losch presented the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) 2017 Honor Award for the Texas Capitol Complex Master Plan. Robert D. Thomas Chair of the Texas Facilities Commission; Peter Maass, Deputy Executive Director of Planning and Real Estate Management at the Texas Facilities Commission and Harvey Hilderbran, Executive Director of the Texas Facilities Commission accepted the award.
The master plan establishes the 40-block area around the Capitol Complex as a destination that celebrates the Texas State Capitol with civic spaces, shaded pedestrian-friendly streets and connections to the surrounding community.
ASLA selected its 38 award recipients from 465 entries in 2017. The awards recognize the best of landscape architecture in the general design, analysis and planning, communications, research, and residential design categories from the United States and around the world.
Last summer, Katharyn Hurd, Page Urban Designer and Mary Anne Ocampo, Sasaki Urban Designer, who are both members of the project team, accepted the award at the annual ASLA conference.
- Resilience and Wellness at the Texas Capitol Complex
- The Texas Mall: A Grand Civic Gesture at the Texas Capitol Complex
- Honor Award from ASLA: Texas Capitol Complex Master Plan
- Texas Capitol Complex Breaks Ground
- Texas Capitol Complex Master Plan Honored by ASLA
- Pagers Present TFC Texas Capitol Complex Master Plan
- Planning to Shape San Antonio's Future