Inside the University of Houston's new football stadium
The Houston Business Journal got to take a look at the new University of Houston TDECU football stadium under construction. Olivia Pulsinelli summarized the events of the day her colleague took the tour:
"With its new name unveiled, the University of Houston’s football stadium is nearly ready to make its debut to the public.
Following the July 8 announcement of Texas Dow Employees Credit Union’s naming rights agreement with UH, the university provided a sneak peek of TDECU Stadium, which is still under construction.
Houston Business Journal Associate Editor Josh Cain got a look inside.
The $120 million stadium will host its first game on Aug. 29. Houston-based Manhattan Construction Co. is building the project, which was designed by architecture firms Page and DLR Group.
Lake Jackson-based TDECU is Houston’s largest credit union based on its $2.12 billion in total assets as of Sept. 30, 2013, according to Houston Business Journal research. It has 190,000 members."
To view the full HBJ article with accompanying slideshow, click here.
Olivia Pulsinelli - Houston Business Journal
- Ashley I. August
- Jeffrey Bricker
- John N. Cryer III
- Ernesto Galvan, Jr.
- Ron Gilbert
- John F. Gloetzner
- Angela Gonzalez
- Alberto Govela
- Dawn House
- Elaine Lee
- Abbey McCann
- Cristina Morales
- John Garrett Neubauer
- Robert H. Owens
- Andy Phan
- Lawrence W. Speck
- Chelsea Walker
- David Weatherly
- Justin Winchester
- Topping Out of New Pediatric Orthopedic Institute
- Houston Basketball Dedicates Guy V. Lewis Development Facility
- Transformational University Designs Win Awards
- University of Houston to build another multimillion-dollar sports facility
- Designing University of Houston Athletics for the Next Century
- UH to begin constructing $25 million basketball practice facility
- Completion of a Stadium Design