Media Coverage: Lakeway Regional Medical Center Dual Achievements in Sustainability
Lakeway Regional Medical Center's recent dual sustainability achievements have received favorable attention in the media. Lakeway just celebrated the two-year anniversary of its opening with announcements that it had achieved LEED Silver certification and received a three-star rating from Austin Energy Green Building. Page provided planning, architecture, MEP, and civil engineering and LEED consulting for the 274,000-square-foot community hospital.
To view the related story in Healthcare Design, click here.
Medical Design & Construction's coverage can be viewed here.
- Cory Boden
- Kregg Elsass
- Casey E. England
- Mika England
- Marsha Esponda Bernard
- Peter B. Hoffmann
- Jeffrey G. Jewesson
- Erik R. Mansell
- Erin D. Nash
- Paul J. Stopper
- Brandon Townsend
- Randy C. Twedt
- Cheryl A. White
- Page-Designed Data Center Wins Global IT Award
- City on the Hill: Celebrating the Opening of Saint Francis Hospital TEC
- Lakeway Regional Medical Center Celebrates Dual Achievements in Sustainability
- Industry-leading Efficiency Data Center Achieves LEED Silver
- Cougar Woods Dining Hall Achieves LEED Silver Certification
- Best in brick: 7 stunning building façades made with brick
- University of Houston Debuts New Residential Dining Center