Mitigating Losses from Natural Disasters
While the annual Gulf Coast hurricane season begins on Memorial Day and ends at Thanksgiving, natural disasters can occur anywhere at anytime. Since 2001, Page has a proven record of success with national clients assisting in the recovery of well over a billion dollars in losses.
Our mitigation strategies currently protect many of the world’s largest healthcare, research and academic enterprises and institutions including multinational integrated oil & gas companies, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Tulane University, Baylor College of Medicine and The University of Texas System among others. Our comprehensive mitigation strategies can protect clients from extensive losses.
Page has developed proven methodologies and tools to quickly and efficiently return our clients to normal business. We have worked with FEMA and private insurance companies to record details of losses using sophisticated databases tools. The firm offers the following consulting and design services:
• As-Was (Pre-Disaster) Condition Documentation
• Equipment Condition Assessments
• Facility Condition Assessments
• Facility Inventory Assessments
• FEMA Hazard Mitigation Proposals
• Furniture Assessment and Replacement
• Hazard Mitigation Design Services
• Hazard Mitigation Strategic Planning
• Reconcile FEMA/Insurance/Client Damage Assessments
• Reconstruction Design Services
According to principal Jeff Willis, "Since Page is both an architectural and engineering firm specializing in the design of buildings, we can efficiently document existing conditions, develop mitigation proposals and design workspaces with the comprehensive redundant systems to protect against potential loss."