Multifamily high-rise going up at 1000 Speer
The Denver Post reported on the a Page-designed multifamily highrise going up at 1000 Speer Boulevard. It is an environmentally conscious building design that also will deliver a luxurious and convenient lifestyle for residents with amenities that include bicycle and ski storage and a dog-grooming station.
The location is adjacent to the Cherry Creek hike-and-bike trial that runs from Cherry Creek through downtown Denver. Planned ground floor retail will benefit residents as well as provide a connection with the community.
The project is being developed by San Antonio-based Lynd, a national real-estate company, and the Cleveland-based Snavely Group. It is being built by Milender White Construction Co. The first residential units are expected to be ready in the latter half of 2015.
To read the article in full, click here.
- How Green Space Can Spur Economic Development
- Making A Place in History
- Promoting the Living Community Challenge
- Protecting San Francisco’s Trees
- Wendy Dunnam Tita: Design Excellence in Cities
- Getting A Little Greener: Park(ing) Day 2018
- Generating Outcomes: A Design Solution Mentality