NTBJ: Page Ranked A Top Ten Architecture Firm In Dallas/Fort Worth
Page is a Top Ten architecture firm in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex according to the North Texas Business Journal. The rankings are based on individual office revenue.
Page offers an extensive value chain of services from branding and graphics to architectural design to engineering, interiors and consulting services across multiple market sectors such as Academic, Corporate, Housing, Hospitality and Technology among others. The firm has six offices across the continental US.
The Dallas office has received a significant amount of public attention in the past year for its highly-anticipated projects such as the luxury residential highrise Fountain Place within the Design District; Children’s Health Plano Specialty Center and Andrews Institute for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, the first pediatric orthopedic facility of its kind in the region and the recently opened Brain Performance Institute at The University of Texas at Dallas.
- HBJ: Page Ranked A Top Architecture Firm In Houston
- BD+C Magazine: Creating A Hospitality Experience
- Rankings: Page Among BD+C Giants
- BD+C Magazine: Data Centers Keep Cool While Staying Hot
- ENR’s 2018 Top Design Firms
- Page tops 2018 list of Austin's architecture firms
- Page Congratulates Top 2018 Hospital Clients