New Office Development to Rise on 23 Acres Near the Texas Medical Center
An article in the Houston Business Journal, which reports local business news and resources, describes the future plans for a 23 acre plot located near the Texas Medical Center (TMC).
The facility will be used as back-office space for operations in support of TMC, such as accounting and human resources. The new development is intended to provide an opportunity for healthcare facilities to expand their service units while relocating administrative tasks nearby. Page will be the architect for the new office structure to be developed.
The land is owned by Medistar Corporation, one of the partners in the development of the Bay Area Regional Medical Center. Page was also the architect of record for that project.
- Breaking Ground on a Ground-up Medical School
- A New Educational Mission: Medical Access for All
- Nurturing Resiliency through Relationships
- Masonry and the Patient Experience in Healthcare Facilities
- Celebrating Community Healthcare Support with Houston Methodist
- Overview: Dell Medical School at The University of Texas at Austin Updates
- Winner: Community Impact Award