New Restaurant to Open in Page-Designed Building in Buffalo Bayou Park
The Houston Business Journal reports that Charles Clark and partner Grant Cooper, well known for their restaurants Ibiza, Brasserie 19 and Coppa Osteria, will open The Dunlavy in Buffalo Bayou Park next summer. The new restaurant will be housed in the Page-designed building in the Lost Lake area of the park, which is undergoing a complete transformation. The 3,800-square-foot event and dining space will seat up to 150 for dinner. The building will also include a park visitor center and a canoe and kayak rental facility, operated by the Buffalo Bayou Partnership.
"Ibiza team to launch Allen Parkway venture with Buffalo Bayou Partnership," by Josh Cain and Emily Wilkinson. Houston Business Journal, July 28, 2014.
- Overview: Buffalo Bayou Park Updates
- World Architects Magazine on The Cistern at Buffalo Bayou Park
- Buffalo Bayou Park: Winner, 2017-2018 ULI Global Award of Excellence
- ULI Global Excellence Award Finalist: Buffalo Bayou Park
- Volunteer Design Effort Grabs Headlines
- Preserving Houston, One Project - And Award - At A Time
- Honored Again at the SARA Awards