Outside The Box
The newest luxury residence in the Page Houses portfolio is gracing the cover of the January / February issue of Modern Luxury Interiors magazine. 2902 at the W Residences was a 3,200 square foot shell when Page Principal Wendy Dunnam Tita was brought in by a former client to remake the space through interior architecture. Today, it is "a crafted custom home in a condominium setting," according to Dunnam Tita.
Dunnam Tita collaborated with Furman + Keil Architects, which served as project architect. The result is a three bedroom, three bathroom residence that makes use of luxurious materials and intricate craftsmanship. It serves as a lofty respite from the active downtown streetscape below.
Helen Thompson of Modern Luxury Interiors interviewed Dunnam Tita, Gary Furman and Philip Keil on their inspiration and how they achieved the final design. To read her article and see more images, click here.
- Record on the Road: Fountain Place Residences
- Fountain Place Residences Marks Its First Concrete Pour
- Page Multifamily Project Certified LEED® Platinum; Awarded AEGB 1 Star Rating
- Translating the Value of Design into Dollars
- What's Hot In Multifamily Building and Design
- Golden Triangle Rising
- SARA Awards Page Projects - Again