Page Featured at 2016 Healthcare Design Conference
Once again, Page will have a strong presence at the annual Healthcare Design Expo & Conference November 12-15. Since it is held in Houston this year, where one of Page's six offices across the US is located, attendees will be able to tour Page projects, meet with Page clients to hear their stories and attend a Page networking event at the start of the conference.
In addition, there are five key HCD presentations in which Pagers are speaking or moderating. Consider signing up for these:
- Sunday, November 13, 9:30-10:30am: A Page project team will participate in a panel discussion with their client Sandra Bond Chapman, PhD, the founder and Chief Director of The Center for BrainHealth at The University of Texas at Dallas. Page Senior Principal Larry Speck and Page Principals Hilary Bales and Robert Doane will speak on Brain Performance Institute: Constructing A New Facility To Inspire Brain Innovation.
- Sunday, November 13, 3:00-4:00pm: Page Principal Hilary Bales and Associate Principal Robin Clinkenbeard will jointly lead a roundtable discussion on Behavioral Healthcare and the ACO: Where Does it Fit? with Heather M Richard Psy.D., Pediatric Psychologist with Texas Scottish Rite Hospital and Clinical Associate Professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center; and Medical Director of Consultation Liaison Psychiatry and with Catherine Orsak MD, Director of Psychosomatic Medicine Fellowship and Professor of Psychiatry at Clements University Hospital at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
- Monday, November 14, 9:45-10:45am: Page Principal Kurt Neubek will jointly present Clinic Exam Utilization: What Are Realistic Benchmarks? along with Janet Sisolak, Director of Major Capital Projects at MD Anderson Cancer Center. This session is an interactive roundtable format that will encourage audience participation.
- Tuesday, November 15, 9:15-10:15am: Page Principal Kurt Neubek also will jointly present A Year of Lessons Learned: The Special Isolation Unit at Texas Children's Hospital along with Allison Muth, Director of Facilities Planning & Development at Texas Children's Hospital. Last year’s presentation about the unit was well received, and this session will focus on what worked best (the flexibility and special design features) and what the hospital changed during the first year (added more clean storage in the locker room, etc.)
- Tuesday, November 15, 1:15-2:15pm: Page Principal Hilary Bales will jointly present Adaptive Care Strategies: Expanding The World's Largest NICU for More Than The Smallest Patients with Stacy Jemtrude MSN, RN, Patient Care Administrator, Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies.
The following Page projects will be featured options on the Community Tours taking place the first day of HCD:
- Saturday, November 12, 1:00-5:00pm: Healthcare for Homeless - Houston, New Downtown Clinic
- Saturday, November 12, 1:00-5:00pm: Houston Methodist West Hospital
A Page networking event will kick off the workweek with cocktails and conversations in the Primavera Room of The Grove at 1611 Lamar Street, directly opposite the Hilton of the Americas Hotel. All Healthcare Design Conference attendees are invited.
- Grand Opening: Kelsey-Seybold Multispecialty Healthcare Center
- Homeless Housing Project to Open This Fall
- Community First! Village Construction Underway in East Travis County
- Big News for Our Tiny House
- Serving the Brave: Austin VA Outpatient Clinic
- Austin VA Clinic: Role in Veterans' Mental Health in Texas
- Construction Begins on New Medical Center in Austin