Page Healthcare Expert to Promote Industry in Texas
Page Associate Principal and healthcare expert Dan Killebrew has just been honored with an appointment to the Board of Directors of a new organization, Health Care Institute (HCI) North Texas. This new entity will join HCI Chicago and HCI Midwest as a regional focus for healthcare facility professionals and Dan has accepted the Board position of Program Chair.
HCI, an IFMA Alliance Partner, strives to enhance the skills of facility management professionals and further the overall profession through networking events and educational seminars that allow facilities managers to problem solve with healthcare architects, designers, engineers, contractors and administrators. Thus, Dan will have a key role in ensuring that its programming meets members’ needs.
Dan has extensive experience in serving on industry boards, most recently the Health Industry Council in North Texas from 2006 – 2014. Similar to HCI, the council’s primary objective was to create a forum for education, networking, and growth of any business related to the healthcare industry of Health. Prior to that he served first as Commissioner of Practice and then Treasurer for the board of AIA Dallas Chapter.
To learn more about HCI North Texas, click here.
To see the announcement of the launch of HCI North Texas and its new board members, click here.
- New Board Member Broadens Perspective on Fiscal Strength, Growth
- Contributing to Our Communities: Jonathan Schwartz
- Elevating Educational Opportunities
- Pager's Appointment Provides Opportunities
- Pager Tapped For Industry Leadership Appointments
- Next Step for Dallas Community Gamechanger
- Page Principal Appointed to Austin Downtown Commission