Page Presents at SXSWedu Learn By Design
Page Senior Principal Larry Speck and Dell Medical School Executive Vice Dean for Academics Sue Cox presented the Health Learning Building at the 2017 SXSWedu conference, the portion of the larger South by Southwest festival dedicated to education. The presentation was part of the Learn by Design series, which featured an afternoon of presentations focused on progressive design solutions for 21st-century education. Designed specifically for the innovative cross-disciplinary curriculum of the Dell Medical School, the Health Learning Building promotes student-centered collaborative learning allowing for a complete transformation of traditional medical education. The revolutionary program is celebrated and supported by the building.
- Converting Lessons Into Awards: Jordan Moses
- Mixed Media: Renovations at A School of Architecture
- 3/3: Design Advocacy for School Safety
- Green Trends in Higher-Ed Design
- Brainy Building
- Page Welcomes...
- Physical Environment and Brain Health