Page Principal Appointed to Austin Downtown Commission
The Austin City Council has announced its appointment of a new Downtown Commission Member, Page Principal Wendy Dunnam Tita. Along with the other 17 appointees, Wendy will now advise the city council and staff regarding policies and projects impacting downtown Austin. Wendy's extensive work in the area, like the 2nd Street District Master Plan, makes her a valuable addition to the commission.
As Interior Architecture Director for Page and adjunct lecturer at The University of Texas at Austin School of Architecture, Wendy understands the significance of design and its impact on the way people live. She has led a multitude of projects from intimate residential spaces to large and complex public works in Austin.
And, as a longtime resident of Austin, Wendy is very active in the community. She has consistently served at the state level of the American Institute of Architects and is a local AIA chapter Executive Board Member.
- Contributing to Our Communities: Jonathan Schwartz
- Elevating Educational Opportunities
- Page Healthcare Expert to Promote Industry in Texas
- Pager's Appointment Provides Opportunities
- Pager Tapped For Industry Leadership Appointments
- Next Step for Dallas Community Gamechanger
- Page Senior Principal Executive Appointment