Page Principal Joins Editorial Board
Sharing our expertise and contributing to the larger discussion in the architectural and engineering fields is important. We are pleased to announce that the editorial advisory board of Consulting-Specifying Engineer Magazine welcomed Austin Principal and MEP Engineering Director Freddy Padilla. Freddy will serve a three-year term, volunteering his time and vast engineering knowledge to the reputable publication.
Freddy has developed significant experience as an engineer designing infrastructure for data centers, and successfully earned his Uptime Tier Designers accreditation in 2013. He has been responsible for leading Page teams on the electrical design of more than 12 data centers totaling over $1B in construction costs. Freddy’s portfolio also includes a variety of engineering services for multiple, successful projects for the industrial, municipal, commercial, government, educational and healthcare sectors.
- Prepared: Seamless Transition to WFH
- Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Top 25 in The Nation
- New Leadership - 2019 Promotions
- Taking WELLness to Another Level: Kaitlin Jones
- Michael J. Mace Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Physical Environment and Brain Health
- Leadership Collective Welcomes New Class