Page Supports TreeFolks
The February 8 "Ready, Set, Plant!" event was a partnership between the City of Austin Forestry Division, City of Austin Watershed Protection and TreeFolks, Inc. to plant sapling species that don't require irrigation. This helps enable the Texas Hill Country region to restore native tree and shrub diversity during drought as well as retain water and improve water quality in Austin’s waterways.
Despite 35 degree weather, Page staff and two of their intrepid children made it to Decker Lake east of Austin to help other volunteers plant 1,900 saplings in one day. Hats off - or on for warmth? - to Liam Cummings, Justin Oscilowski, Katie Blair, Miles Blair, John Blair, Emerson Blair and Alan Lampert (L-R).
- Tempering the Temporary: Improving thermal comfort and safety in relief shelters
- Evolving Our Building Sciences Practice
- Pushing sustainability boundaries
- Green Trends in Higher-Ed Design
- Faster building performance analysis helps architects meet AIA 2030 goals
- Protecting San Francisco’s Trees
- Building Forward: Meals on Wheels