Byron Donelson, Page Associate Principal and Senior Construction Administrator. He joins Page with a portfolio of more than six million square feet and $10 billion of construction projects.
As a registered architect with nearly four decades of experience in the industry, Byron has spent the majority of his career focusing on construction administration. He has extensive experience in a wide range of market sectors from Healthcare to Academic, Corporate / Commercial, Civic / Government and Housing / Hospitality.
Byron explains his role as being responsible for the procedures and methods required to attain project design objectives through administration of the construction contract to ensure compliance. This includes preparation, coordination and implementation of construction documents.
Prior to joining Page, Byron served as National Director of Construction Services for HKS, Inc. He is an active member of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) for which he previously served as Co-Chairman of the IDP Committee and the AIA-AGC (Quoin) Liaison Committee.
A Midwestern native, he attended the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and subsequently moved to Dallas, where he has lived since. Byron's outlook on life and business can be summed up in a simple quote, “Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of value”.
- New Board Member Broadens Perspective on Fiscal Strength, Growth
- Architecture is all about a hard day's work
- Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Top 25 in The Nation
- Keeping Austin Green and Clean
- New Leadership - 2019 Promotions
- Taking WELLness to Another Level: Kaitlin Jones
- Recognition of Contributions to Respective Professions