Page Wins 3rd HUB Award
The University of Texas Office of Historically Underutilized Business Development held the 2015 HUB Conference and Awards on May 7, 2015. This annual awards luncheon recognizes exemplary HUB utilization by contractors and architecture firms during the previous year. As always, these firms and OFPC project managers are honored for their commitment to the high standards of HUB participation.
At the conference, Page was awarded its third HUB award for outstanding HUB participation - this one for The University of Texas at Rio Grande, formerly known as Pan American, Academic Performing Arts Complex. This year, OFPC’s goal for HUB participation was 20% and at the time of the award, the Page team had exceeded 40% (per OFPC).
Congratulations to the Page team!
- Pager to Participate in Denver Emerging Leaders Program
- Page Aviation Project Wins National Design-Build Award
- AIGA Honors Herman Dyal
- Pager Wins Professional Scholarship
- Page Among Top Architecture Firms in the U.S. in 2018
- Page Receives Award for Helping UConn Come Home
- Using Architecture to Solve Political Challenges