Pagers Supporting Their Communities
One of Page Visualization Director Andy Phan’s passions is civic support of the arts. He serves on the parks and recreation (PARCS) board for his home community of the City of Sugar Land, which is tasked with facilitating the development of public parks and the installation of related artwork. In this capacity, he designed a permanent, prominent marquee installation to complement Sugar Land’s new state-of-the-art, indoor performance venue which is a first in the region.
Among other board-related activities, Andy also participated in the ribbon cutting for the city’s new river park, which was then inaugurated by the annual Sugar Land Cultural Kite Festival. The mayor also took the time to explain to Andy’s young daughter the goals for the park and its role in the anticipated growth for the area, which exemplifies the family-friendliness goals of the PARCS Board.
- Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Top 25 in The Nation
- Know Your Worth
- Taking WELLness to Another Level: Kaitlin Jones
- Recognition of Contributions to Respective Professions
- Michael J. Mace Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Physical Environment and Brain Health
- Leadership Collective Welcomes New Class