Parkland Logistics Building Wins TEXO Design Award
The Parkland Logistics Building in Dallas has recently been honored by the TEXO Association with a Distinguished Building Award for Design-Build projects over $30 million.
The 105,000-square-foot building includes support services for Parkland Hospital as well as a Core Clinical Laboratory which serves not only the new Parkland Hospital, but the entire Parkland Health and Hospital System, including the department of corrections, community oriented primary care centers, and off-site ambulatory clinics.
Page Principal Robert Doane joined his colleagues with Byrne Construction Services at the event to accept the award.
- Overview: Dell Medical School at The University of Texas at Austin Updates
- Sustainability Design Leaders Tour Dell Medical School
- Promoting Health and Sustainability
- Who Cut The Ribbon? Opening of New Institute of Forensic Sciences
- Cutting the Ribbon to Open Large Medical Clinic in El Paso
- SXSWedu Announces Learn By Design Finalists
- Collective Learning: Texas Architect Magazine