Ribbon Cutting: Special Isolation Unit at Texas Children's Hospital - West Campus
Since it isn’t yet possible to keep every child healthy every day, we helped make it possible to care for pediatric patients who are infected with highly contagious diseases. Clinical leaders and local and state partners just cut the ribbon to formally open the unit.
The state-of-the-art Special Isolation Unit at Texas Children’s Hospital – West Campus, which Page also designed, is the only one of its kind in Texas and the Southwest region, and among the few in the United States.
To learn more about this high-profile project, click on the below links of media coverage:
Texas Children's Hospital isolation unit opens to contain contagious diseases
Haley Hernandez, Click2Houston-TV, 11/18/2015
Texas Children’s Opens Special Isolation Unit for Children With Highly Infectious Diseases
Britni Riley, Texas Medical Center News, November 26, 2015
- Design Philosophy: The Caring, Conducive Children’s Hospital
- Taking Preventive Wellness Down to the Next Level
- Topping Out of New Pediatric Orthopedic Institute
- Two Children's Hospitals Recognized by Leapfrog Group
- Ground Broken on New Pediatric Orthopedic Institute
- Page-Designed Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus Opens
- Culinary Arts Center Breaks Ground