Rising in the Rankings: Architectural Record Top 300 Firms
The architecture and design industry is a very large field, and industry rankings are esteemed as useful benchmarking tools for determining the overall growth and the trends defining the profession.
Page is pleased to be included in the top 25 of the 2019 Architectural Record Top 300 rankings. This particular research effort ranks companies by revenue in millions of dollars for architectural services performed in 2018. Architectural Record assesses all firms, regardless of whether they are wholly focused on design or consider themselves multidisciplinary, as Page does. Firms are asked to provide total revenue, as well as breakdowns between domestic and international architectural revenue and between architectural design revenue and total design revenue. Page divulged that 76% of its total revenue is from architectural design billings.
To see the other firms in the 2019 Architectural Record Top 25 and Top 300 rankings, click here.
- BD+C Magazine: Creating A Hospitality Experience
- BD+C Magazine: Data Centers Keep Cool While Staying Hot
- ENR’s 2018 Top Design Firms
- Page tops 2018 list of Austin's architecture firms
- Page Congratulates Top 2018 Hospital Clients
- Page Among 2018 Top 100 Interior Design Giants
- CSE Magazine's 2017 MEP GIANTS