Senior Principal Wins Prestigious Teaching Award
Page Senior Principal Larry Speck also is a professor of architecture at the University of Texas at Austin. His four decades of dedication to the university have just been recognized with his selection for a prestigious Alcalde teaching award called the Texas 10. This is only the fourth time this award has been given by the Texas Exes alumni association in recognition of "master teachers" at UT who "really, really love their jobs".
Each award-winning professor's story was published in the hopes they will inspire us all to "go about our work with gusto". Larry's comments show insight into why he has been an inspiration to his Page colleagues and even if you think you know him, some of this may surprise you. Click here and scroll down to see Larry's profile in The Alcalde.
- Pager to Participate in Denver Emerging Leaders Program
- Page Aviation Project Wins National Design-Build Award
- AIGA Honors Herman Dyal
- Pager Wins Professional Scholarship
- Page Among Top Architecture Firms in the U.S. in 2018
- Page Receives Award for Helping UConn Come Home
- Using Architecture to Solve Political Challenges