Sharing Our Projects With Students
Just before the holiday, Pagers teamed up with our partners at FLINTCO to welcome students into our office. The group spent the day learning about 70 Rainey, a 34-story mixed-uses residential tower currently under construction in the heart of Austin. The students’ visit began with a tour of the project site and continued in our offices. Students toured the office and then sat down to learn about key design concepts as well as the design and construction process.
FLINTCO regularly engages local student groups and aims to inspire curiosity to create lifelong learners. We are grateful to be able to collaborate with our project team to reach out to the community.
“The relationship between the architect and general contractor is essential to the success of any project," notes Page Associate Principal Brandon Townsend. "Page was honored to again collaborate with Flintco and give back to the community by discussing with the students all the various issues and problems that a project team faces when designing and constructing a complex building.”
- Generating Outcomes: A Design Solution Mentality
- My Summer at Page
- Design for a New Headquarters: Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- Prioritizing Sustainability throughout the Architecture Profession
- Positions on AIA Issues: James M. Wright
- Page Senior Principal Receives International Appointment
- National Laboratory to Improve Health in the Caribbean