Someone To Watch: Jen Bussinger, Interior Design Director, Page
The Austin Business Journal has named Jen Bussinger IIDA, LEED AP, Interior Design Director at Page, as "someone to watch".
They report that the architectural studies graduate from the University of Nebraska returns to Page, where she oversaw numerous, high-profile projects including the Oklahoma State University Alumni Center, the Robert E. Johnson Sr. Legislative Office Building in Austin and the Graves Dougherty Hearon & Moody Law Offices.
Page Principal and Interior Architecture Director Wendy Dunnam Tita said Bussinger's return is serendipitous. "The timing is optimal as we... believe she will help us reach the Page goal of becoming a leader in each of our disciplines across the nation," Tita said.
Bussinger also is very active in the Austin chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women as co-chair of the CREW Careers Program.
To read the article in full, please refer to the September 4, 2014 issue of the Austin Business Journal.
Austin Business Journal
- Industry Briefs: Week Of 8.4.14
- Congratulations to 2018 Newly Licensed Professionals
- Wood Veneer Design is in the Details
- Congratulations to Our Newest Fellow
- FIRMSPACE Denver Celebrates Grand Opening
- Design for a New Headquarters: Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- Cooking Up Community Resilience