Terminally Weird: Behind the Scenes At the Airport
Page's work on the Austin Bergstrom International Airport has gotten attention - and praise. Rob Preliasco of Austin Post explains in careful detail why spending time in the Barbara Jordan passenger terminal that Page built is such a pleasant experience with amenities that include live music and the second-best ranked airport restaurant in the world.
The article also notes the high - and growing - volume of passenger traffic at the airport and comments on the expansion that Page also is designing.
To see the full Austin Post story about keeping the airport weird (Austinite for 'cool, unique'), click here.
Rob Preliasco, Austin Post
- Page Aviation Project Wins National Design-Build Award
- Austin-Bergstrom International (ABIA): Planning the Airport of the Future
- ABIA Receives National Award
- It's A "Steel" Of An Award For ABIA Terminal East Infill
- Winners of Commercial Real Estate Awards
- Honored Again at the SARA Awards
- Looking Skyward