Texas Made / Texas Modern: The House and the Land
A newly published book by established author Helen Thomas is the product of a collaboration with architectural photographer Casey Dunn. They traveled miles of Texas roads to view and photograph the projects of "heroic" Texas architects, which includes Page Senior Principal Larry Speck, FAIA. Now, Helen and Larry will join four other architects in a panel discussion at Texas Design Week Dallas.
Larry wrote the foreword to Texas Made / Texas Modern: The House and the Land, which includes his award-winning House on Turtle Creek. That project involved a very thorough renovation and addition to a 1970s house located close to downtown Dallas but adjacent to significant green spaces with large, mature trees. Though the general siting of the original building had acknowledged the amenity of the location, the house itself was dark and closed-in before Larry opened it up and updated it with timeless elements.
To see this and other Page single-family residences, click here.
- A New Residential Tower for Austin
- Record on the Road: Fountain Place Residences
- Fountain Place Residences Marks Its First Concrete Pour
- Outside The Box
- Page Multifamily Project Certified LEED® Platinum; Awarded AEGB 1 Star Rating
- Translating the Value of Design into Dollars
- What's Hot In Multifamily Building and Design