The Future of Learning in Texas
At the recent Texas Association of School Administrators Midwinter Conference, Page asked conference goers to weigh in on The Future of Learning in Texas as an opportunity to win a scholarship for their district. Attendees participated in our Live Poll and answered three questions. Highlights of the results included the focus on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) and personalized learning models in pedagogy trends. A few of the successful design elements called out were flexibility, appropriate furniture and classrooms designed to service a variety of levels of cognitive development.
Poll participants' names were collected for a random drawing. Kay Bradford, Elementary School Principal at Florence ISD, was the winner of the drawing. Page will contribute a $1,000 scholarship to the school district in her name.
- 3/3: Financing the Education of Future Employees
- Ribbon Cutting at Houston's North Forest High School
- Magnolia Montessori For All Opens
- Students Celebrate Opening of New High School
- Page Presents at SXSWedu Learn By Design
- Montessori for All Breaks Ground
- Groundbreaking at HISD High School for Law and Justice