The Role of Design in Today's Healthcare Environments
Page and healthcare client Lakeway Regional Medical Center agreed to collaborate on speaking to the opportunities and challenges for architects, designers and healthcare professionals in creating and maintaining today’s healthcare environments.The resulting video was approved and used for continuing education learning units.
Page Senior Construction Administrator Casey England, Page Senior Project Manager Marsha Bernard and Page Principal Kregg Elsass, all seen in our Austin office, talk about how choices about surface materials not only provide an aesthetically pleasing and relaxing environment, but directly impact the environment of care to which patients entrust their health and safety.
This video was created and distributed by Wilsonart, a vendor in the AEC industry that manufactures and distributes engineered surfaces.
- Health Care Done Right
- New Women, Children's Hospital to Serve Austin
- Healthcare Facility Trends To Watch Today
- Sound Matrix: An Acoustical Design Case Study
- Brainy Building
- Upgrading Aging Mental Hospital To Brain Health Campus
- Breaking Ground on a Ground-up Medical School