The Wait is Over! - Gatlin's BBQ Opening
There's no better way to spend Labor Day than to have great Texas BBQ. More than a year in the making, Houstonians' long awaited debut of the new location of Gatlin's BBQ at 3510 Ella Boulevard is finally here.
It has been an honor for Page to work with the Gatlin family to design their new restaurant. Working with the restaurant's founder, Greg and his parents, Henry and Mary, we knew immediately that this project was special. Set aside that their BBQ is of top notch quality with its very distinctive smoked flavor, this family has grown their business based on a culture of warm southern hospitality and one that stays closely connected to their community.
The design of the new Gatlin's BBQ stays true to such vision, incorporating features as wood plank and rustic lighting elements. The Page team enjoyed the hands-on involvement of Greg and his parents in working out every detail of the space from the custom wall graphic that pays tribute to the surrounding Oak Forest neighborhood to the wall stacked with oak firewood as if ready to be stoked into the BBQ pit.
Congratulations to Gatlin's BBQ on a successful opening! We wish you continued success!
- Overview: Buffalo Bayou Park Updates
- Buffalo Bayou Park: Winner, 2017-2018 ULI Global Award of Excellence
- Touring A Page Project: New Metro Regional Operations Center
- Engaging Employees Through Speed-based Programs
- 2015 CANstruction
- Transforming a Parking Spot into a Living Room
- Buffalo Bayou Park Prepares for Grand Opening