Topping Out At Houston Methodist - The Woodlands
Page recently participated in a topping out party for the Houston Methodist -The Woodlands. Representatives for the hospital, Vaughn Construction, concrete subcontractor Keystone, other project team members and the community gathered to celebrate the completion of the first phase of the structural frame.
The Woodlands is currently experiencing significant and sustained population growth, which increases demand for full medical services in the area. The 59 acre campus features a 470,000-square-foot hospital with 193 in-patient beds and plans to expand to 400. The facility also incorporates a 162,000-square-foot medical office building.
The Houston Methodist campus at The Woodlands will be modeled after Houston Methodist West Hospital near Katy, which Page also designed. That facility incorporated evidence-based design concepts, patient safety principles and energy efficient strategies throughout the hospital to promote healing and ensure patient and staff comfort and well-being. The Woodlands campus is the the eighth location for the Houston Methodist system, and is scheduled to open in the summer of 2017.
Two members of the Page team were featured in a related article "Houston Methodist Bests Weather, Tops Out The Woodlands Campus" by the Woodlands Villager, a local news resource.
- Joan Albert
- Arturo Chavez
- Phil Chisholm
- Alberto Govela
- Brian Gray
- Özge Güleç İnal
- Elaine Lee
- Kurt Neubek
- Geri Powell
- Aristeo Vidal
- Culinary Arts Center Breaks Ground
- Creating Space to Learn: New Culinary Arts Facility to Open
- Masonry and the Patient Experience in Healthcare Facilities
- Celebrating Community Healthcare Support with Houston Methodist
- Transforming An Urban Core: Discovery Green's Ten Year Anniversary
- Page Congratulates Top 2018 Hospital Clients
- Advancing the Discussion: The Future of Healthcare Facilities